Thursday 19 August 2021

Reading DLO ancient modern to the preset day

Kia ora bloggers 

This week we have been working on Olympic DLOs in reading. It was really fun but I did not finished because I wasn't here for half of it. 

We and research information about what question we wanted to Aswer. I did from the ancient Olympics to the modern Olympics to the present day. 

We had this google docs and that we had to put information into about the question we wanted to answer and after that we put it all on to and google slid or book creater. It was really fun  

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your blogging Lewis, great effort. Maybe you might be able to try and finish the DLO and re blog linking it. I would love to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lewis, it's fabulous to see that you're already engaged with your Distance Learning. I know that it was frustrating for you to miss the work you were enjoying when you had some time away from school. Perhaps you could have a go at continuing with your research now that we're working from home again. I'd love to see a link to your DLO. I hope you and everyone in your bubble is well. Look after each other, stay safe and keep being kind. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.